Pick my brain
Book a session and chat with me
What is ‘Pick my Brain’?
Want to chat to me about…
- The book idea you’re developing or the publishing industry?
- A burning question about a mindset block that you just can’t seem to overcome?
- How to shift from burnt out to energised in your business?
- Facing a big life decision that you don’t know how to navigate?
- Needing to strengthen your boundaries or replace your self-sabotaging habits with self-supporting actions?
These “Pick My Brain” sessions are about you and for you. They give you the chance to work with me one-on-one in a laser-focused mentoring format on an issue you’re currently facing and unpack solutions and tactics you can begin implementing immediately.
Pick My Brain sessions are one hour long and conducted on Zoom. All sessions are conducted within business hours (Australian Eastern Standard Time – Melbourne time).
WHO IS IT FOR?
These sessions are for anyone who wants to pick my brain about the following topics:
- Heart-Centred Business Mentoring: Choose Heart-Centred Business Mentoring if you’re an entrepreneur (or want to be one) and are struggling with business mindset.
- Life Alignment & Direction: Choose Life Alignment & Direction if you’re considering what your next life or work chapter might look like.
- Book Writing & Publishing: Choose Book Writing & Publishing.
- Mindset Blocks: Choose Mindset Blocks if boundaries, self-sabotage, habits, or goal achievement are holding you back.
How to book
There can often be up to month’s wait for these sessions, so please be prepared for this. Click the ‘Book Now’ button for your chosen topic. Make payment for your session, select a date and time and we will be in touch with all the details you need to know, including a questionnaire for you to fill out prior to the session.
Book writing and publishing
Life direction and alignment
Heart-Centred business mentoring
WHAT IT’S NOT
PLEASE NOTE: A Pick-My-Brain session is NOT a medical consultation, and it is NOT psychological therapy. If you are experiencing psychological distress, I commend you for seeking help. Please see your doctor and/or mental health professional for assistance. If you book a session and Dr. Olivia determines that the issue is better addressed with psychological treatment from your questionnaire, your session will be refunded and cancelled so that you’re able to seek the most appropriate assistance for you.